- In this tutorial you will learn how to withdraw your money from NGAWin
- Hover to the top of your account and click on the menu button (in red).
- Locate these two options: Deposit & withdraw. Click Withdraw.
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw from NGAWIN (Minimum of 2,000 and Maximum of 100,000) Naira.
- Tap on “withdraw to” to get paid.’
- Kindly cross-check the personal information you provide to ensure it is correct, and if you fill in the wrong information details, you will not get paid.
- Press on “save.”
- Now, click on the Withdraw button.
- You will receive your NGAWIN cashout in 10 minutes or a maximum of 24 hours.
- Budpay sends payments.
Also See: How Do You Win the Ngawin Game
Win Free Airtime & Data Worth 10GB For Commenting on Dosuggest,