Here are powerful daily affirmations and 365 daily affirmations for 2024 With short positive affirmations Including daily affirmations for women, powerful affirmations, unique daily affirmations, positive affirmations for others, daily affirmations for kids, New Year prayer messages, short prayer for new beginnings, New Year prayer points and blessings for the new year.
Here are some New Year’s prayers for 2024:
- Remembering God’s promises”Lord, in this new year help me to remember your promises and who you are. It is because of you that I can have hope because you are faithful. Let your faithfulness be the thing I remember and rely on. Let that be the source of my hope and joy. In your name, I pray, Amen”.
- Praying for joy and happiness”Lord, I pray for joy and happiness in the coming year. Fill my heart with the joy that comes from knowing you and walking in your ways. Help me to find happiness not only in external circumstances but in the depth of my May I experience the joy and happiness that come from walking in your presence each day”.
- Asking for guidance”Heavenly Father, I am about to embark on new beginnings as I face an end to this chapter of my life. So, I ask that You lead and direct me as I go through new challenges. Father, will You stay close to me so that I do not stray from You”.
- Thanking God for new beginnings”I know you are my Heavenly Father who can provide me with everything I need. You know my needs before I even ask you for them. Thank you, Lord, for your new beginnings and unwavering provision. I trust that your peace will watch over me as I step into a new beginning”.
- Surrendering to God”Put me to doing, put me to suffering. Let me be put to work for you or set aside for you, Praised for you or criticized for you. Let me be full, let me be empty. Let me have all things, let me have nothing. I freely and fully surrender all things to your glory and service”.
- A Prayer of Blessing”The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26).
- A Prayer for Hope”As the new year begins, I look to You for our hope, joy, and peace. Give me the courage to do all that You ask of me. Please also make me brave to not do what isn’t from You. Show me how to walk in grace and embrace Your love for me even more”.
- A Prayer of Intercession”May this year be good for all whom we love, Lord God. We pray that You guide us in the coming year; that Your voice will encourage us to live Your kingdom way, and that your Spirit will enliven us as we grow, learn and work together. May others see Your love shine through us”.
- A Prayer for When the Future Is Unknown”God, thank You that no matter what this life holds, my future with You rests secure. So fix my eyes on eternity. Help me to rest in what I know is coming. But as I look to the hope of eternity to come, help me to trust You with the here and now“.
Here are some other prayers for the New Year 2024:
- Thanking God: “Thank you Lord for your love and blessing upon my life. I believe that this new year will be blessed because you will make your face shine upon my life”.
- Asking for guidance: “Lord, I pray that I will accomplish, experience, and fulfill all that you have ordained for me in 2023”.
- Asking for humility: “Lord, Humble Me”.
- Asking for peace: “Lord, Give Me Peace”.
- Asking for grace: “Lord, Grant Me Grace”.
- Asking for strength: “May the Lord make my New Year a happy one… Not by shielding me from sorrow and pain, but by strengthening me to bear it if it comes”.
- Asking for guidance: “Dear God, Thank you that you make all things new. Thank you for all that you’ve allowed into our lives this past year, the good and the hard things that have reminded us how much we need you and rely on your presence filling us every day. We pray for your Spirit to lead us each step of this New Year”.
- Asking for prosperity: “Give us such prosperity as you know is good for us, and make us abound in doing whatever is pleasing to you; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen”.
- Asking for others to see God’s love: “May others see Your love shine through us”.