When you block someone on Instagram Threads, they won’t be able to see anything that you post on Threads. People aren’t notified when you block them.
There are multiple ways to block or unblock someone from the Threads app.
Block and Unblock Someone on Threads App Through feed
- Tap on a thread posted by the profile that you want to block or unblock.
- Tap Block, then select whether you want to block both their profile and other existing profiles that they may have or create, or if you just want to block their profile.
- Tap Block at the bottom to confirm.
Block and Unblock A Profile on Threads Search
- Tap at the bottom.
- Tap Search in the search bar at the top.
- Type who you want to block or unblock and tap on their information to go to their profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Block or Unblock.
- If you’re blocking someone, select whether you want to block both their profile and other existing profiles that they may have or create, or if you just want to block their profile.
- Confirm your choice.
You can also unblock someone by tapping Unblock below the number of followers on their profile.
If you’ve blocked a profile on Threads, the Instagram account connected to that profile will also be blocked. If you’ve blocked an account on Instagram, the Threads profile connected to that account will also be blocked.
What happens when you block someone on Instagram Threads
When you block someone:
- Their likes will be removed from your posts. Unblocking someone won’t restore their previous likes.
- They won’t be able to see your replies or any content that you repost.
- They won’t be able to mention your username or tag you, even if you change your username.
Win Free Airtime & Data Worth 10GB For Commenting on Dosuggest,