You can access the CAC registration form 2023 online on the official CAC registration page. On this website, you can find more information about how to register your business or company name using the NGOs, INC, and CAC registration portal, as well as other details about the requirements for CAC registration.
This post will cover everything you need about the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we have given to help you with your application. These include the prerequisites.
The Free CAC Registration Portal.
The CAC Business Name Registration.
The Steps To Easily Register Your Business Name Or Company, NGos, INC With The Corporate Affairs Commission.
For your business to grow, find out below how to establish your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including your company name and incorporated trustee.
Free CAC Registration Portal
The official website for registering the CAC company name is cac.gov.ng, where you can register and submit applications for open positions. It is recommended that all aspiring business owners and foreign investors respectfully follow all the guidelines on the cac.gov.ng registration portal.
Registering your company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria (CAC). Please note that you will be a director, trustee, or sole proprietor/partner during registration.
The Corporate Affairs Commission has streamlined the CAC company name registration procedure to promote participation from potential business owners and foreign investors.
Please be aware that registering your company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission does not necessarily require the assistance of a chartered accountant, attorney, or other third parties.
The procedure for registering a company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria (CAC) is listed below.
Requirements For Registering A Business Name In Nigeria
The requirements for registering a business name in Nigeria may include the following in 2023/2024:
- Unique Business Name: Choose a unique business name not already registered by another entity. The title should not be misleading, offensive, or violate any trademarks.
- Availability Check: Conduct a name availability search with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to ensure your chosen business name is not already taken.
- Business Structure: Decide on the structure of your business. In Nigeria, you can register as a sole proprietorship, partnership, or limited liability company.
- Proprietor(s) Information: Provide the personal details of the proprietor(s) of the business, including full name, address, occupation, and nationality.
- Business Address: Provide the physical address of the business. This could be a residential address for a sole proprietorship.
- Nature of Business: Describe the nature of the business activities you intend to engage in.
- Registration Form: Complete the relevant registration form the Corporate Affairs Commission provided. The form usually includes details about the business name, the nature of the business, proprietor(s) information, and more.
- Passport Photographs: Attach passport photographs of the proprietor(s) to the registration form.
- Valid Means of Identification: Attach copies of valid means of identification for the proprietor(s), such as a national identity card, international passport, or driver’s license.
- Registration Fee: Pay the required registration fee at designated banks or online payment platforms as the CAC specifies.
- Signature: Sign the registration form in the presence of a witness, who must also sign and provide their contact details.
- Submission: Submit the completed registration form and supporting documents to the appropriate CAC office or authorized online portal.
If you want to register your Business, kindly contact us on WhatsApp: +2347055487338
But if you want to know how to become a CAC Agent, check here for more guides.